ORIJEN® Six Fish recipe is made with a variety of succulent fish including fresh or raw** wild-caught whole mackerel, whole herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and whole hake. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
- 85% whole Atlantic Fish (Flounder, Mackerel, Herring, Monkfish, Silver Hake), Acadian Redfish, Alaskan Cod and Pollock
- Strong source of essential protein, vitamins and minerals
- Manufactured in Kentucky with all USA sourced ingredients
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.7%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- Calcium (min.)1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)300 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, atlantic monkfish, acadian redfish, flounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, alaskan cod meal, alaskan pollock meal, saower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, whole chickpeas, alaskan pollock oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.