Give your new puppy a great start towards a strong immune system! Orijen Puppy food is an easy transition from basic food provided by breeders and rescue groups to a high protein, better quality dry food meal. Start by adding small amounts to your present pet food and slowly increase proportionally. It's okay to add water to soften, if needed.
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, lentil fiber, alaskan pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, whole chickpeas, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable energy is 3960 kcal/kg (449 kcal per 8oz. cup) with 39% from protein, 20% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat.
ORIJEN Puppy recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).