If your dog's craves variety or has seasonal or specific food allergies, Tundra is a great choice! It's packed with unique proteins like goat, wild boar, venison, trout and duck plus a great lineup of fresh veggies, fruits and herbs. All Orijen's meat products are grass-fed without antibiotics and hormones. It's this kind of quality that will help keep your dog healthy and strong!
- 85% quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and organs
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.35%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.0%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Deboned goat, deboned wild boar, whole Arctic char, deboned venison, steelhead trout, deboned duck, duck liver, mutton, whole pilchard, mutton liver, lamb meal, duck meal, cod meal, mutton meal, blue whiting meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, wild boar liver, duck fat, natural pork flavor, pollock oil, whole navy beans, whole yellow peas, goat cartilage, goat liver, goat tripe, mutton tripe, wild boar kidney, venison liver, venison heart, wild boar heart, goat heart, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, whole apples, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 3860 kcal/kg (460 kcal per 250ml/8oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 41% from protein, 17% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Tundra Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).