Our “nose to tail” care combines a holistic diet with gentle, stress-free grooming for healthy pets that glow from the inside out!
Nothing takes the place of good grooming, fresh breath and a clean, pest-free environment. Spend as little as ten minutes a day attending to your pet and you will be surprised with the results. All our pet care products are safe for your family … and for the environment. Many times, we adjust the diet to help your pet with dry, flaky skin, yucky ears, scratching/itching, allergies, anal glands, tear stain under the eyes and tartar covered teeth. Surprisingly, what your pets eat, makes a difference in how they look and smell!
Your pet's session includes hydro bath, nail trimming & shaping, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, clipping and scissoring or hand stripping. Also available by request is a tear staining treatment, rough paw & elbow scrub, dry skin therapy and a natural flea & tick repellent. We hand dry every dog (cage drying can overheat) which allows us to better de-shed and de-mat the wooliest beast.
Appointments are available Tuesday – Saturday. We are booking three to four weeks out, so please plan ahead, especially before holidays!
For more detail on our grooming services, click here.
We take our grooming skills seriously and attend annual national and international trade shows and educational seminars to keep up with new techniques and product information. Our staff attends a four day Groom Expo, we are currently associate members of the American Holistic Veterinary Medicine Association, and have been a certified as Safe Groomers by the American Kennel Club in previous years. Store founder, Pattie Boden, is a regular contributor to the editorial advisory board of Pet Product News International and Pets Plus Business Magazine on topics including pet nutrition, grooming, product knowledge and business management.
• Shampoos, sprays, collars, Shoo-Tags
• Monthly “spot ons” -effective, budget-friendly
• Safe and effective essential oils
• Food-grade diatomaceous earth products for internal and external use
• Easy to apply in spray, liquid or gels
• Products for tartar build up and gums
• Shiny teeth, healthy gums, fresh breath
• Faster results combined with diet program
• Hand scissor and clipping for most dogs
• Skillful hand stripping for terrier breeds
• De-shedding and undercoat removal
• No noisy cage drying, hand dried only
• Pets go home in 2-3 hours, not all day
• Nail trimming by walk-in also available